What should you expect during your lash appointment at Amplify?
Before arriving, YOU will need to remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil-free cleanser. Please do not use oil-based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the lash application and do not put on any mascara.
If you do not have a clean lash line upon arrival, we will attempt to remove, but please know that the cleaning of your lashes by Amplify is a part of the lashing time in your Fill. The more time spent cleaning your lashes during your appointment, the less time there will be to work on perfecting your lashes. There is a small, necessary included rinsing of the lashes during every Fill and is built into the 1 hour time frame.
Plan to set aside 1 hour for a Fill and 2-3 hours for a Full set, depending on the type of application you've requested. Err on the longer side for new lash applications.
We are very diligent with our scheduling and if you arrive late we may not have enough time to do your desired amount of lashes, or we may need to reschedule. Give yourself time to get to the lash studio to arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment start-time to avoid delays or reschedules. Please use the bathroom before your scheduled start-time.
A phone call telling us you are going to be late is appreciated.
A few things you should know and agree to before scheduling an appointment with Amplify:
1. This procedure requires single or multiple (2-8) synthetic eyelashes to be adhered to your own natural eyelashes.
2. It is your responsibility to keep your eyes closed and to be still during the entire procedure. Please wait until the lash tech addresses you to open your eyes.
3. We kindly ask you to not talk or move your hands/body while getting lashes done. The tech is not antisocial! When you talk your cheeks move and this will alter the original placement of the eye pads. You should use this lash nap as a break in your day!
4. Some of the risks of this procedure may be, but are not limited to: eye redness, swelling of the eyelids, and eye/nose/throat irritation. The fumes from the adhesive may make your eyes water if you open them before the treatment is complete.
5. You are strongly urged to follow the eyelash extension care sheet in order to maintain the life of your new extensions. If you choose to divert from the Aftercare Instructions, your retention WILL be diminished.
6. Please disclose any allergies that you may have to latex, surgical tapes, cyanoacrylate, vaseline, etc.
7. Please do not text, answer calls on speakerphone, leave phone ringer on, etc. This can be highly distracting during what is a very intense session. The concentration of the tech is necessary!
10. Please do not have any form of eye makeup or creams/lotions on the day of the consultation or the day of the lash appointment.
11. Amplify will take before and after photos of your eyelashes during the treatment to show/send to you afterwards. These photos will be used on Social Media, cropped to a level that mainly shows your eye area.
12. Before you book, please be aware that we do not offer full or partial refunds on services rendered.